For authentic success, leadership and impact
Free E-Book: 10 Affirmations to Cultivate a SUCCESS MINDSET
Get immediate access to begin tuning your mind to possibilities.
Your email will be added to the newsletter list when signing up for this freebie. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Welcome to the Power Living® Empowerment Lounge
Resources, courses, workshops, keynotes, professional training, life/business coaching
Activate Your Highest Self
How fully expressed are you? Do you have the clarity and focus to achieve your goals? Do you have the confidence to go for your dreams? We each have a light that shines from within. How bright are you shining? Isn't it time to step into your greatness? How would you like to walk in a room or show up on Zoom and have your presence attract and positively affect people before you even open your mouth? Then, when you speak, you embody your intention and deliver with impact. How would that benefit your work and personal relationships? Melding mind-body techniques with communication and leadership strategies, our programs help you cultivate self-awareness, focus, personal power, presence AND, what we call, Embodied Success® - a state of being that is integrated and magnetic, with subtle energy and embodied intelligence that builds trust, connection and influence.
Learn From The Best
What do you get when you cross a Harvard MBA, Master Coach and Yoga/Meditation Expert? Quite a bit of Yin-Yang! Teresa Kay-Aba Kennedy has been transforming lives and powering up audiences around the world for twenty years tapping into her unique multi-disciplinary background and real-world experience as a corporate executive, C-suite advisor, entrepreneur and yoga/meditation teacher. Learn about her Yoga & Mindfulness and Food & Wellness background. She has led hundreds of programs and provided thousands of hours of client-coaching. As founder of VH1 Interactive and former Vice President at MTV Networks, she understands what it takes to be successful and has been a strategy advisor for large companies and upstart entrepreneurs. In addition to a MBA from Harvard Business School, she has executive training in leadership, communications and coaching:
- Global Leadership & Public Policy for the 21st Century, Harvard University John F. Kennedy School of Government
- Foundations for Leadership in the 21st Century Global Issues, Yale University Jackson Institute for Global Affairs
- Strategies for Sustainability, Stanford University
- Insights into Politics and Policy in Asia for Global Leaders, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy in Singapore
- Professional Coaching, Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC)
- Effective Communicating, Decker Communications, Inc.
Along with her best-in-class education, she learned directly from a master - her father. Dr. James Scott Kennedy was a professor of Communications and Theatre Arts and a pioneer in Executive Leadership Training. Known as "Mr. Speech," he started training executives at IBM and other corporations in the 1950s integrating specialized breathing, vocal and embodiment tools. He was using terms like "vibration" and "frequency" in relation to subtle energy long before they became a part of popular self-development vernacular. His daughter's work uses many of his proven principles, frameworks and techniques, along with her own signature style of coaching, inspiration and whole approach to success in business and life. Are you ready to communicate with power and step up your presence, influence and leadership impact? Get ready to learn from the best!
Livestreaming Zoom Sessions with guidance from Teresa Kay-Aba Kennedy
Power Living®: Foundation Course
How aligned is your life with your Purpose? Do you have the clarity and energy to fulfill your destiny? Get ready to align your life mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally and environmentally so you can Think, Eat and Live on Purpose. Power Living® is our signature personal development program that debuted in 2006 based on the book, 40 Days to Power Living: Think, Eat & Live on Purpose. Stay tuned for upcoming dates. In the meantime, check out our Coaching if you need immediate help.
Embodied Success®: Level I Training
How fully expressed are you? Do you know how to modulate your energy and harness the mind & body for empowered communications and sustainable success? Get ready to uplevel your personal power, presence and impact in Embodied Success®. Learn the language of the nervous system and embodiment, including breathing, meditation, somatic and energy practices coupled with special communications and leadership techniques. Cultivate a magnetic presence, grow influence, build trust, increase engagement, develop resilience and improve relationships in all areas of your life. Integrate your whole self and learn a new way to operate as a value-creator and change-maker. Contact us below to get on the waiting list.
Got friends and colleagues who’d like this?
Share it with them!
Dynamic Speaker & Moderator
From offering insights to the Young Executives Society in Slovenia to being a Discussion Leader for the “Economics of Happiness” at the World Economic Forum’s Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland, Teresa Kay-Aba Kennedy is seasoned at sharing game-changing tools and moderating thought-provoking events for a wide variety of professional and consumer audiences. Called “smart with a heart,” she has an informed, personable and interactive style incorporating the latest research as well as movement and mindfulness techniques into her talks. With each program tailored, she can deliver the message you need. Here is a sampling of client events and organizations:
- W Magazine
- Circle of Sisters
- Clarin's Beauty
- Bloomberg Media
- Macy's Corporate
- Core Club - New York
- Right Management
- National Sales Network
- Jack & Jill of America, Inc.
- The Links, Incorporated
- Greenwich Wealth Roundtable
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services
- NAACP Leadership 500 Summit
- New York City Bar Association
- Newark Peace Education Summit
- National Association of Professional Women
- Cruise Lines International Association
- National Black MBA Association Conference
- 100 Hispanic Women Leadership Summit
- The Harvard Club of New York City
- National Coalition of 100 Black Women
- Young Executives Society (Slovenia)
- Womensphere Global Summit & Awards
- Eileen Fisher
- The Sistah Summit
- Give 'N Take Network
- Lead With Love Aspen
- Vortex Retreat (Costa Rica)
- Essence Communications
- Jamaica National Bank (Jamaica)
- Spanish Court Hotel (Jamaica)
- Global Shapers Conference
- Sister to Sister International
- Bled Strategic Forum (Slovenia)
- New York Department of Education
- The Massachusetts Conference of Women
- Social Venture Network Conference
- Black Enterprise Entrepreneur's Conference
- National Association of Black Owned Broadcasters
- WIE Symposium (Women, Inspiration, Enterprise)
- 10th Annual Summer Leadership Conference
- Jamaica Customer Service Association (Jamaica)
- Nia Enterprises Women's Leadership Summit
- National Association of Multi-Ethnicity in Communications
- Black Enterprise Women of Power Summit
- Women In Leadership Development Conference
- National Association of Negro Business & Professional Women
- World Economic Forum Young Global Leader Summits (China, Mexico, Switzerland, Tanzania)
She has also moderated programs for events around the world from the LX (Design and Technology) Conference and Yoga Journal Conferences to the United Nations and World Government Summit in Dubai.
Still have questions?
Send us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.